STL Zone Construction can take care of any interior / exterior painting projects that you need to have done around the home or office!
We will show up for the estimate in a timely manner, neat, clean, and respectful of your home and belongings. We listen to and understand your wants and needs. We provide a detailed proposal of all of the work to be performed including preparation, repairs, existing conditions, excluded areas, brands and type of paint, sheens, and number of coats.
Hiring a trustworthy contractor to paint the interior of your home is of the utmost importance. It is imperative to get a fully detailed, written proposal with area to be painted, types and brand of paints listed, and most important, the type and level of preparation to be performed.
- Protect areas not to be painted as needed with plastic and drop clothes.
- Move furniture and personal items as needed to protect from painting.
- Remove switch plate covers, vent covers, etc. that are not to be painted.
- Patch sheet rock as needed to repair nicks, dings, holes, etc. in the walls.
- Caulk trim to be painted and remove old caulking if necessary.
- Sand walls, trim and prime as needed prior to painting.
- Remove wallpaper if desired.
- Popcorn & Stimple ceiling removal.
- Daily Clean-Up.
We use the industry leading products to protect and keep the exterior of your home looking great for years. Additionally, our team will do the following to ensure we meet and exceed your expectations:
- Protect landscaping as needed.
- Pressure wash surfaces.
- Caulk, Scrape, Sand, and Prime as needed.
- Glaze windows as needed.
- Inspect wood for rot and damage.
- Putty nail holes as we find them.